Sunday, February 10, 2008

Send me on my way...

So I'm off to Peru tomorrow morning...

There are definitely mixed emotions present right now: joy, sorrow, excitement, gratitude, and so on and so forth. I'm so excited for the adventure that lies ahead of me, so gracious for the experiences that have led me to this point, a bit sad about what I'm leaving, and joyful for it all. It's all part of the flowing stream that we all drink from. And, as I'm re-discovering, it's all so beautiful. Even the mundane, "boring," practical stuff.

So here I go. I take with me few possessions, a mind full of memories & knowledge, joy in my heart, and hope for the best. I'll be blogging from down there whenever I get a chance, and I'll also do as much journaling as possible. My brother's blog (dharmafarmer.blogspot.com) will have a lot of pictures, and I'll also try to post some on here too. I hope you all have a wonderful 2 months, and feel free to e-mail me (nikki.sarno@gmail.com), as e-mail will be my primary form of communication.
Take care, be well, and stay strong.

With Love,
Nikki

No comments: